Navbar

Monday, December 24, 2007

What's more lame?

The fact that someone takes time from doing something cool or useful and spends it writing about something they just did, or the fact that other people spend time reading what the first person just did when they could have been doing something cool or useful to begin with.Regardless of the answer, I wasn't sure if I wanted to be part of this circle of nonsense. Yet here I am.


What eventually made me chose to join the ranks of such honorable men as bloggers, was the consistent interest in the stories on the website. People actually read the stories posted on there. So I was like, 'wow check that out, maybe I'll post more.'With my current situation of being out of the country for a few months, I'll have to let my family know I'm alive and doing fine. What better, more personal, intimate way, then with a website available to anyone with a comptuer and a bank account.


Now my family knows what's going on and there's clicks on the site. So read on stranger. If you see my Mom before she reads this, tell her I'm doing fine.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think its lame at all man. I'm psyched you'll be sharing your experiences and I'm so psyched for you and Ashlee and your trip. I'll be sending lots of love, checking in on your adventures regularly, and can't wait to see you in CA next summer.

    Lots of love man,
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete